Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Being the happiest person without any reason?

I felt real happiness or what?

That day, the weather in Baku was perfect. 25.12.15. I fell in love with that weather. Really, it was like a twilight, although it was noon, there wasn't any sound or wind. I don't know how to express my feeling right now. But I loved that calmness. I should admit the power of art/

 I mean these sentences from Eleanor &Park that I had read before leaving home for job (working) ._ And I had come up with this awesome song. (I can't remember the song itself now but I still remember that feeling when i listened it then, lucky me)
May be three of them made my day. By the way I still haven't read the book. Because I'm afraid of my great expectations, sometimes this feeling is the main reason of the disappointment of the book you read.-_ At the end of the day I watched my colleague's preparation for the holiday tour for new year. I don't know why but I felt like I was the one who would go abroad. Isn't it weird? That's the short story of my day. If we can call it story. ;) All I wanted at that time living all my life with the feeling like that day I had. Sometimes, we all need such a different feeling. The key of the happiness is in living simple life. Life without any stress and problems.
p.s. I wrote this (may be) 2 days later that means It was written in 2015 which makes it so unique and beautiful for me

1 comment:

  1. Sanırım blog'unuzu bu yazınızla yeni keşfetmiş oldum. :) Ben de beklerim... :)

    ReplyDelete

Dağınıq düşüncələr

    Xatirələr çox qəribədir. Hətta ən nifrət etdiyin insan belə olsa nə qədər güclü iradən və özünə, düşüncələrinə hakim beynin olsa belə 1 ...